How Will My Order be Shipped?
We've carefully selected the shipping options for you to ensure you receive the fastest, safest, and most reliable delivery service possible. Each delivery options will be noted on its product page, as well as in the shopping cart.
Import duties where applicable are included in the price of the goods, so you won't have to worry about paying upon delivery.
Any Exceptions I Should Be Aware Of?
- Deliveries are not typically made on Saturdays or Sundays
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes
- Shipping surcharge applies to remote areas. You will be notified of the surcharge upon entry of your postal code
- Australian and New Zealand regions: If your delivery address is within the Australian and New Zealand regions, your order will be promptly fulfilled in 5 business days and delivered within 5 business days -- depending on your location. Please note: Generally, orders are dispatched for delivery within 5 business days after purchase. However, 6-7 business days or more may be required for busy periods. Also, deliveries are not typically made on Saturdays or Sundays. Tracking information will automatically be sent to you, but please email us if you have any concerns.
- UK and EU regions: If your delivery address is within the UK and EU regions, your order will be delivered within 2-3 weeks. We do not provide tracking information for these regions.
- Rest of the world: If your delivery address is not in the Australian, New Zealand, UK or EU regions, your order will be delivered within 6-8 weeks. We do not provide tracking information for these regions.
If the courier is unable to deliver the goods to you after 2 weeks, the goods will be returned to our warehouse at our own expense. If the error was as a result of Retromotive, we will immediately re-deliver the goods to your correct address free of charge. However, if the goods has been returned to us as a result of error or inaction on your part, then, we reserve the right to pass on any additional charges that we incur for the return of the parcel to us as a result of your error or inaction and further, the additional delivery costs to have the parcel reshipped to you at your nominated address.
Risk of loss
Subject to the ACL, all freight and insurance costs are to be borne by the buyer and the buyer assumes any risk of loss, theft, damage or delay of goods during transit (commencing from the point at which the goods are dispatched from our premises).
Shipping your Goods to us
If you send a return or cancellation request due to a change of mind or product defects and you are asked to ship your goods to us for inspection and return/refund confirmation. To return your goods, please send the goods using our shipping address below.
PO Box 3403 Victoria Point West
Victoria Point, QLD 4165,
You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
The United States of America Laws, including the California Consumer Privacy Acts CCPA laws, will govern this Shipping policy, related to this website and services.
This policy was last updated: March 2021